People have been using natural ingredients to alleviate and treat different diseases for many centuries now. Lemon, salt, and pepper, are some of the most common ingredients found in almost every kitchen. Lemon juice and the lemon peel are excellent for congestion because they contain antioxidants.
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
One of the worst known and most annoying pains of all is the tooth pain, which is also completely unbearable. In fact this pain is so intense that distracts you from any obligation, puts you in a bad mood and you can’t eat freely as you always do.
Monday, May 16, 2016
There are several causes that can trigger a toothache, and the most common include an abscessed tooth, tooth decay, a damaged filling, a tooth fracture, infected gums, and last, but not least, repetitive motions such as grinding teeth or chewing gum.
The intensity of pain can vary from mild, which normally manifests as tooth sensitivity to hot/cold or to direct contact with the tooth, to sharp, throbbing pain or dull, continual pain.
Although, visiting a dentist is a must, there are several natural ways to deal with your toothache until you get an appointment.
1. Cloves or clove oil. This is probably the most commonly used home remedy against toothache. If you have clove oil at home, simply apply a couple of drops on the painful tooth, but be cautious not to swallow it. If you don’t have the essential oil, put 1-2 cloves in your mouth so as to soften them. Gently press the cloves with your teeth to get some of their oil. You should have in mind that cloves only neutralize the pain; they don’t heal your tooth.
2. Warm salt water tooth rinse. Put a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and mix well until the salt dissolves. Swish the liquid around your sick tooth to rinse it well, especially to remove any food residues.
3. Holding your head up. Holding your head up will relieve the pressure surrounding your painful tooth. It’ll also sooth the throbbing pain.
4. Garlic.Crush a clove of garlic and apply it directly on your painful tooth. Garlic has powerful analgesic and antiseptic properties that can instantly relieve your toothache.
6. Tooth rinse with 3% hydrogen.Rinsing your mouth with 3% hydrogen solution is extremely beneficial for removing food residues stuck between your teeth and gums. This will also relieve the toothache. Be careful not to swallow the hydrogen.
7. A used teabag. This is a popular folk remedy against toothache. Simply apply a used teabag on your sick tooth while it’s still warm.
8. A pain killer. Last, but not least, when your toothache is unbearable, you can resort to an aspirin or another pain killer.
IMPORTANT: Never apply an aspirin on a sore tooth or the surrounding gums. Although many people do this, it’s completely wrong because aspirin can damage your gums and cause a burning sensation that can last for days.
Even if you effectively soothe your toothache, you should still visit a dentist because a toothache is always an indication that something more serious is going on in your tooth.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Today we ‘ll talk about a home remedy that gamble away the terrible toothache that may be affecting you . But before moving on to the recipe, we suggest you go to a dental specialist to attack the root problem, plus you can diagnose the reason for which you have toothache. Write down each ingredient and steps to prepare the recipe you relieve toothache in just a minute.
● Clove powder
● Coconut oil
Procedure: The first thing to do is mix the two ingredients well, then apply in the area of the wheel where you show pain about 3 times a day for one minute. You will see how it will decrease gradually the pain. Another way that you can apply to remove toothache is chewing a teaspoon of cloves.
Contains antibacterial, anesthetic, analgesic, antispasmodic and stimulating properties.
● In addition, one of its most important compounds is eugenol which has anesthetic properties very effective treatment of cavities and root canals.
● Coconut oil properties: Some scientists confirmed that coconut oil contains a powerful action to eliminate bacteria that accumulate in the mouth and teeth.
● So coconut oil could be a good solution to reduce the rate of population with dental caries.
● Everything is a matter of taste, we recommend the recipe 100% natural for you to say goodbye to that toothache.
● Share with your acquaintances article and remember that if there complications consult a physician.
Reduce Cholesterol Levels, Acidity And Heal Stomach Issues With Just 1 Glass Of This Drink In The MorningCumin is a pale-green natural herb native to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, Iran, and India. It is mentioned in the Old Testame...
Dr. Oz Is Receiving Threats By Presenting This Drink, Which Will Help You Burn Fat Day And Night (You will burn more fat while you sleep)Losing weight is an awfully difficult process – if you’ve tried it, you know how hard it is. However, what if there is a secret drink whic...