Anti-cellulite massages are the best weapon against cellulite and in this article we’ll show you how to do it at home and get results fast. The honey massage is one of the best anti-cellulite massages which was used in ancient Tibet and is now practiced around the globe. This honey massage will make your skin smoother and firmer because honey will absorb the toxins and help flush them out of your system. It also improves the blood and lymph circulation, which is very important when it comes to eliminating cellulite.
How to have an effective anti-cellulite massage at homeIn order to have successful results you need some organic honey and massage oil, which can be lavender, mint, lemon, orange or eucalyptus, whichever is readily available. Here is how you can perform this amazing cellulite-erasing massage at home step by step:
1. For every teaspoon of honey add 5 drops of oil (it can be a combination of oils). If you massage just your butt and thighs, mix 2 teaspoons of honey and 10 drops of oil. Mix the honey and oils just before you perform the massage. If you use different oils mix the oils before you add them to the honey.
2. Apply the mixture on your hands and gently apply it on the affected areas. Part of the mixture should stay on your hands.
3. Start pressing your hands against the affected areas and slowly lifting them up. Do it slowly and carefully at the beginning.
4. Once you’ve gotten the hang of it, start doing it faster and stronger.
5. The massage should last for 10-15 minutes. Afterwards remove the mixture with warm water and apply a moisturizer. You need to perform this massage for 15 days for best results.
Note: As a result you can start noticing bruises which will quickly disappear. During the first couple of days the massage could be painful but your body will get used to it and it won’t be as painful as before.