One of your liver’s most important functions, though — and the one most crucial to your weight loss — is chemically breaking down everything that enters your body, from the healthiest bite of organic food to the poisonous pesticides that linger on your salad.
It’s your liver’s job to distinguish between the nutrients you need to absorb and the dangerous or unnecessary substances that must be filtered out of your bloodstream. But when the liver is clogged and overwhelmed with toxins, it can’t do a very effective job of processing nutrients and fats.
So if you’re concerned with managing your weight, remember this important point: The more toxic your body becomes, the more difficulty you’ll have losing weight and keeping it off.
In this post, we want to share with you the recipe for a standard Liver Flush Detox Drink. This drink is perfect for those who are looking to do some occasional mild detoxing of the liver from time to time or for anyone who is preparing to do a fast or cleanse as this drink helps the body to begin a gentle phase of pre-cleansing.
What you need:
● 250 g of fresh pears
● 125 g of fresh red cabbage
● 25 g of celery
● A finger-sized piece of ginger
● 10 g of mint
● 1 lemon
● 500 ml of water
What you do:
● Wash the ingredient thoroughly but leave the peel on.
● Decor the pear, trying to keep as much flesh as possible, and grate the ginger.
● Slice the pears, cabbage, and celery into thin slices
● Place all into a blender.
● Add the water and blend.
● Next, grate about a ½ tablespoon of lemon peel.
● Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and discard the seeds.
● Next, add the lemon juice, mint, and peel and blend once more.
How to use:
Drink this mixture twice a day for best results.
Take 1 glass first thing in the morning and another about 2 hours before going to sleep.
Keep in the refrigerator for about 2 days.