● ½ teaspoon Coconut oil
● ⅓ cup Castile soap
● ⅔ cup Filtered or distilled water
● 10 – 15 drops Lavender essential oil
In a small bowl, simply blend all ingredients.
Face wash for acne prone or oily skin:
● ½ cup organic honey
● ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
● 10 drops tea tree oil
Prepare a mixture of the ingredients mentioned above. Take small amount of that paste massage it onto the face for 2 – 3 minutes. After that, wipe off with cotton ball and wash your face with cold water.
DIY face cleanser for dry skin:
● 1 cup mild castile soap
● 1 cup distilled water
● 1 tablespoon almond oil
● 20 drops Jasmine fragrance
Face wash gel for dry or oily skin:
● 1 – 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
● ¼ cup aloe vera gel
● few drops of your choice of essential oil
Simply mix all ingredients. If you have oily skin, replace the almond oil with liquid castile soap.
Basic face wash:
● ½ cup liquid castile soap
● 10 drops of essential oil
● 1 – 2 tablespoons oil
If you want to prepare exfoliating cleanser, along with this mixture you can add coffee grounds.