Monday, May 2, 2016
Get Rid of Dandruff With Just One Wash By Using THIS!
Luckily we have a solution for you in this article we will present you this simple method which will help you to get rid of dandruff once and for all, after the first use
This is how you should do this method:
1. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon onto your scalp, and massage well. Leave it for five minutes.
Lemon is an exfoliant so massaging it through your scalp will get rid of all the dead skin. Lemon is also a natural bleach agent, so make sure you wash thoroughly and don’t go in the sun, unless you want your hair lighter.
2. Add a teaspoon of Apple Cider vinegar (with the mother in it)to your scalp, and massage again. Leave for a couple of minutes.
At this point, your skin might start stinging, this is due to the scratching, and don’t worry, your hair won’t fall off.
3. Rinse off the lemon and ACV thoroughly with cold water.
4. In a cup of cold water, add a tablespoon of lemon juice. Rinse your scalp, with the lemon water, massaging it through, thoroughly.
5. Rinse lemon water off with plain cold water.
6. Do a final rinse with ACV and water. If you have long, thick hair,you need a half a cup ACV and 3 cups water.
7. Let the vinegar sit for a few minutes, while you bathe.
8. Rinse off ACV with cold water.
That’s it! You will notice the results immediately, and you will be more than amazed!
Reduce Cholesterol Levels, Acidity And Heal Stomach Issues With Just 1 Glass Of This Drink In The MorningCumin is a pale-green natural herb native to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, Iran, and India. It is mentioned in the Old Testame...
Especially during allergy season, I wake up daily so stuffed up. I can’t breathe through my nose, my eyes itch, and it’s all around not ...