Saturday, April 2, 2016
She Was Using This Popular Children’s Product With Her Kids..Now He Is Almost Blind..You Won’t Believe What Caused It!
The mother used glitter with crafts, something that many other parents use on a regular basis. Caayi found out that there is a danger with the reflective glitter. She made a video because she wanted to reveal how close she was to not being able to see herself in the mirror again or to see her children again.
Her day began like normal when she decided to make a few crafts with her kids. She got a small piece of glitter in her eye, but she thought she could simply wash it away. A month of irritation went by without any relief. A fungus started to develop in her eye. The cornea was ruptured by the glitter. Two surgeries were completed to solve the problem, but both failed. Several treatments and surgeries later, she lost the vision in the eye. She has been able to get a fake eye to put in place, but it’s nothing like what her real eye feels and functions like.
Reduce Cholesterol Levels, Acidity And Heal Stomach Issues With Just 1 Glass Of This Drink In The MorningCumin is a pale-green natural herb native to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, Iran, and India. It is mentioned in the Old Testame...
THIS WOMAN COULD NOT GET OUT OF THE BED BECAUSE OF A STRONG PAIN IN THE JOINTS, UNTIL SHE STARTED TAKING THIS!In this article, we’re going to present you a very special case of a woman who suffered from terrible pain in her joints, especially in he...