Thursday, April 7, 2016
Lose 5 Kg In Just 1 Week With This Incredible Tea
Benefits of consuming turmeric tea:
In addition to its powers for slimming, the turmeric tea offers you great benefits for your body, here we mention some of them:
● Prevents related heart diseases: for its great anti-inflammatory powers, this root helps to minimize the risk for heart attacks, especially in people who have had a pacemaker or bypass surgeries.
● Prevents diabetes: scientific studies have showed that consummation of this root prevents the development of diabetes and helps in the regulation of the levels of blood sugar, by delaying and preventing the onset of this disease.
● Prevents the cerebral health: this root is excellent to promote the repair and the development of the cerebral cells, this is very good for the prevention of the development of the degenerative diseases like Alzheimer or other cerebral and vascular diseases.
Lose 5 kilos and take care for your health by using the turmeric tea
To prepare this incredible tea you need the following ingredients:
● 32 ounces of water,
● juice of one lemon,
● 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder,
● 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder,
● a pinch of cayenne pepper.
For the preparation we recommend you the use of a glass container, turmeric, tiny plastic containers; put the water to boil, when it is boiling put the ingredients and simmer for a few minutes, then turn off the oven and let it stand for a few minutes. Take 8 ounces in the morning, at noon in the afternoon and another at night. We recommend you not to use the tea sweetened with honey or sugar, you can use stevia, which is ideal for using the natural way, without extra calories, you can consume this tea daily until you achieve your ideal weight, you will start to see the results after just two days. What are you waiting for? Lose 5 kilos with this magnificent tea.
Strep throat is definitely one of the most painful and terrible conditions ever! It is characterized by swelling and pain inside the throa...
Cumin is a spice native to Egypt with a long tradition of use in the Middle Eastern, Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean medicine and cuisin...