Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Just 2 Tbsp. Of This Mixture To Your Morning Coffee Will Burn A Ton Of Calories
Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer Recipe
● ¾ cup organic coconut oil (oil should be soft, but not melted)
● ½ cup raw honey
● 1 tsp organic cinnamon powder
● 1 tsp real vanilla extract
● 1 tbsp organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Combine all the ingredients together and stir until creamy. Place in an airtight glass jar in a cool location to store it.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of the organic coconut oil creamer to your coffee each day.
3. Stir the creamer until it melts into the coffee, or blend it into the coffee with a little ice to create a frothy, creamy drink.
Strep throat is definitely one of the most painful and terrible conditions ever! It is characterized by swelling and pain inside the throa...
Cumin is a spice native to Egypt with a long tradition of use in the Middle Eastern, Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean medicine and cuisin...