Friday, April 22, 2016
In Fight Against Fatty Liver And Prevention Of Liver Cancer
Today, in modern societies, there are many who suffer from fatty liver. It is actually a very common condition of the liver today. The disease of fatty liver causes symptoms such as fatigue, abdominal pain, nausea, difficulty in concentrating, among other symptoms. In this regard, it is important to know how to prevent and cure fatty liver in order to avoid more serious diseases such as liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
It is therefore important to know the reasons that could have an effect on fatty liver.
Causes of fatty liver:
● Presence of toxins in the body,
● Metabolic disorder,
● Oxidative stress,
● Nutritional problems,
● Excessive consumption of saturated fats and sugar.
What is recommended to eat if you suffer from fatty liver?
Of course, a healthy diet with a routine of exercise is a key to the health of the liver. Food rich in antioxidants and filled with anti-inflammatory effect will be of great help. So, we will give you some advice on what you can eat in fight against fatty liver.
● Lemon is known for its efficiency in the fight against fatty liver. Try to drink lemon very often. You can even make lemon juice with carrots.
● Include food with lots of fiber in the diet. That improves digestion, cleanses the body and reduces appetite.
● Increase the consumption of food with vitamins A, C and E.
● Increase the consumption of selenium, which is a powerful detoxifier for the liver. It is located in the pistachios, nuts, seeds, mushrooms, among others.
● You can consume natural products such as Noni juice, Mariano thistle, algae Spirulina and Chlorella algae.
What we can certainly avoid if we suffer from a fatty liver?
● Avoid sugar. You can choose stevia. Saccharose and fructose is also not advisable for a fatty liver.
● Note that some fruits are rich in sugar
● Eliminate the use of alcohol.
● Avoid cow’s milk. If you like dairy products, choose yogurt or kefir.
● Avoid analgesics and anti-inflammatory tablets, as long as possible.
Reduce Cholesterol Levels, Acidity And Heal Stomach Issues With Just 1 Glass Of This Drink In The MorningCumin is a pale-green natural herb native to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, Iran, and India. It is mentioned in the Old Testame...
Especially during allergy season, I wake up daily so stuffed up. I can’t breathe through my nose, my eyes itch, and it’s all around not ...