Saturday, April 9, 2016
How to Easily Remove Warts And Skin Tags With Hydrogen Peroxide
The entire procedure is simple, and this is what to do:
You will need:
● 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide
● Cotton swabs
● A nail file or pumice (for plantar warts)
Read the precautions below before you start.
In the case of a plantar wart or verruca, before the procedure, you need to file away the top layer of skin over the wart.
Then, soak the cotton swab in the Soak the cotton end of a swab in the hydrogen peroxide, and then carefully rub it onto the wart or skin tag. Note that you should not rub it on a healthy skin, as it may sting it.
Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 during the day, for 1-2 weeks.
At the beginning, the skin around the skin tag or the wart will become whitish, and you should repeat the procedure until the wart becomes black and forms into a scab. Then, it will fall off by itself.
In the case of plantar warts, you will need some more time to treat them, as they are deeper. You can also try and use apple cider vinegar to treat skin tags and warts since it is also extremely effective.
Hence, you need to be careful and:
● Apply the hydrogen peroxide carefully on the affected area only, and avoid the surrounding skin
● Hydrogen peroxide 35% is very strong, so you should dilute it with water in case you apply it on sensitive areas.
● Do not use hydrogen peroxide to get rid of skin tags around the eyelids, since it can be dangerous for your eyes.
Strep throat is definitely one of the most painful and terrible conditions ever! It is characterized by swelling and pain inside the throa...
Cumin is a spice native to Egypt with a long tradition of use in the Middle Eastern, Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean medicine and cuisin...