The feeling of satiety:Oatmeal contains fiber that will keep you fuller for from early morning breakfast until the next meal. It stimulates digestion, and is ideal for those who want to lose weight.
Reduces cholesterol:Due to the healthy fiber that it contains, it binds the fat and therefore lowers bad cholesterol.
Regulates blood pressure:Of all the foods that can help you reduce your blood pressure, oatmeal is the best choice. It is rich in fibers that (if you regularly consume it) can reduce blood pressure by 30 percent.
Fighter against cancer:Numerous studies have shown that whole grain foods reduce the risk of colon cancer. Oatmeal can be excellent in the prevention of breast, ovarian and prostate cancer.
The recipe for oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon
● 1 cup of oatmeal,
● 1 banana (medium size) chopped into small pieces,
● 1 tablespoon of honey,
● 1 cup of milk,
● 1 teaspoon of cinnamon,
● Chopped walnuts.
● Soak the flakes in the milk and leave them to stand for 10-20 minutes.
● Then add honey and stir well.
● Then add the bananas and walnuts, and mix well again.
● At the end you can add a little cinnamon.