Monday, March 14, 2016
12 Dangerous Bedtime Habits That You Should Always Avoid
1. Avoid drinking any kind of liquid before going to bed because you may wake up 2-3 times during the night to go to the bathroom.
2. Avoid naps and try to create a regular sleeping routine which can prepare your brain for sleeping in the same time each night.
3. Avoid using electronic devices before going to sleep. The brightness of the screens will significantly disrupt your sleep.
4. Avoid reading a book before sleeping. Try to finish reading at least an hour before going to bed. Do not bring your book to bed.
5. Avoid using bright alarm clocks. It will stimulate your brain and interfere with your sleep. Reduce the brightness of the screen.
6. Always buy high-quality mattress since it a comfortable mattress is important to a good night`s sleep.
7. Have your dinner at least two hours before going to sleep. Eating before bedtime can make digestion more difficult and can cause gas, bloating and heartburn.
8. You should exercise at least three hours before bedtime.
9. Avoid going to bed with cold feet. Use some heating pads or socks to warm your feet.
10. Try to stick to a consistent sleep-wake schedule and set a realistic bedtime that can work with your lifestyle.
11. Avoid drinking cappuccino at least four hours before going to sleep. Caffeine stimulates brain function and boosts the energy in your body, so you will have difficulty falling asleep.
12. Find your best sleeping position to prevent back and shoulder pain. Try sleeping on your right or left side, rather than on your stomach or back.
Strep throat is definitely one of the most painful and terrible conditions ever! It is characterized by swelling and pain inside the throa...
Sweet potatoes (Ipomoea batatas) have been consumed for thousands of years. But, you may not know that they’re abundant in numerous powerful...