Skip to main content

A Girl Fell Asleep Next To Her Charging iPhone – You Won’t Believe What Happened

A Girl Fell Asleep Next To Her Charging iPhone

The next morning, when she woke up, she noticed a huge burn on her left breast. She immediately went to the hospital.

She said she was awaken by a terrible pain. Her phone was so hot, she couldn’t hold it in her hands.

However, Dion wasn’t the first person with this experience. An 18 year old boy experienced the same kind of burns on his left arm. There was also a 14 year old girl who experienced the same kind of burn on her back.

Don't miss: Forever Young: The Best 5 Anti-Aging Essential Oils

Comments

Labels

Show more